Valentine YOGA RETREAT12-19 February 2018
Join us for this once in a lifetime experience to swim with wild dolphins in this sacred yin yoga retreat in Hawaii. This is your chance to fulfil your bucket-list dream of swimming alongside beautiful wild dolphins, giant sea turtles, magical manta rays and possibly whales during your yoga retreat. This is a unique opportunity to fully immerse yourself into the healing vibrations of the dolphins and humpback whales of Hawaii. February and March are the only times of year the Humpback whales are around as this is their migration time.
This yoga retreat is over
Accommodation: The Royal Kona Resort
Luxury Private twin rooms, single or double rooms.
Each room has a bathroom with tub and shower, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities
The resort has a gorgeous pool right by the ocean and an
It is located right in the town so you are very close to all local restaurants and of course the ocean 🙂
The Boat Company: Sunlight on Water
Uhane Nui O Nai’a (Great spirit of the dolphin)– This is a custom-built 40’ boat It is important with everything I offer that we only use the best of the best and China Mike and his boat really are that! “China” Mike has been surfing, diving and has captained boats on the Kona Coast for over 25 years and is one of the most experienced captains on the Big Island. He operated the first charter boat offering Dolphin Swims in Hawaii. He is a complete water-man, and his extensive knowledge of the coastline is unsurpassed.
Boat Amenities Include
- 40′ USCG certified vessel
- Custom built for snorkeling
- Restroom & WARM shower
- 25 passenger maximum
- Very stable, smooth ride
- Quiet engines
- Comfortable padded seating
- Two great ladders for easy access in & out of the water
- PA System / multiple speaker system
- Hydrophone for listening to whale song in season
- Canopy offers shaded area
- Pictures to download of every one of our trips
I have a fear of the water can you help?
Absolutely yes! One of my specialties is assisting people who are not comfortable in the water! A great number of people who have been out with me have started with having a fear of the ocean but finished completely confident!
What if I can’t swim?
It is possible to wear a life jacket and there are also floatation aids (noodles!) available to keep you more buoyant in the water.
This retreat INCLUDES:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 dolphin boat swims
- 1 manta ray night snorkel
- Snacks and refreshments on the Dolphin
- Snorkel, mask and fins are provided for the duration of your stay
- Breakfast (when not on the boat)
- 2 Dinners
This retreat week will NOT include:
- Your international flights
- Food – except for on the boat, breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Please seek suitable travel insurance to give you adequate cover
- ESTA application (where applicable, to enter the USA)
What am I going to experience on this Yoga & Wild Dolphin Retreat?
- Swimming with wild dolphins wishing to interact and play with us
- Watching Humpback Whales, feeling their presence within us
- Snorkelling with Manta Rays in close proximity
- More than 8 Yin Yoga sessions
- Swimming with majestic sea turtles
- The deep magic of the ocean
- Hawaii’s healing energies
- Amazing new friends
- A deeply spiritual experience
- Deep Meditations
- And much much more!
How do I know if the Yoga & Wild Dolphin Retreat is for me?
- You long for the opportunity to swim with dolphins
- You wish to improve your yoga
- You are interested in learning from Dolphins, Whales, Manta Rays and Turtles
- You love yoga and meditation
- You are interested in going deeper within yourself
- You wish to gain greater peace of mind
- You work hard and are due a special break
- You feel ready to face any fears in the ocean and overcome them
- You wish to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin
- You long to tap into your inner knowing – the infinite source
- You wish to immerse yourself in Nature
- You wish to learn Hawaiian healing techniques
Your Retreat Host Jemma Prittie
Jemma Prittie is the Founder and CEO of Solar Events and has been running events since 2003. She is a trained animal communicator and has been swimming with wild dolphins in various locations all over the world for many years and coming to Hawaii to be with the dolphins for the last 20 years. She has a life long passion for dolphins and other marine life.
She has worked with autistic children, helping them in the water with wild dolphins, and has experience of helping nervous swimmers overcome any fears they might have. Jemma’s knowledge of the
Your Retreat Yoga & Meditation Teachers
Dr Michelle Craft is not only a gifted yoga teacher she is also a wellness educator using the 12 stages of Healing Somato Respiratory Integration Modality. She has her doctorate in Chiropractic care. Dr Michelle combines her knowledge of the human physiology and function with the power of the breath to guide you through your body to find new places of peace, ease and transformation through the soul to experience a deep heart opening in your life.
Rebecca Wagner has been devoted to her practice and teaching for five years. She has worked in the medical field for over 10 years and has always seen the need for a holistic approach to physical and mental therapies. She studied with Dean Ornish and learnt the stress management techniques of yoga, meditation and breathing.
Shannon has been teaching Yin,
How To Get To Hawaii:
You will fly into Kona-Keahole International Airport, airport code KOA.
Shared room option (sharing with one other in a twin room) £2400
Single room option – £3400
Double room option for 2 people – £4500
In the event of a cancellation with more than 2 months before the retreat, you will receive a full refund.